Problem with my new CSL DD

Hola!

El otro día tuve un problema con mi nueva base csl dd y volante ClubSport Steering Wheel F1® Esports V2. Al montarla por primera vez y siguiendo el manual, lo enchufe al pc y de repente empezó a girar, haciendo como un giro de 45 grados y volviendo a su posición y asi todo el rato. 

Como era la primera vez pensé que estaría calibrando o algo, se fueron encendiendo poco a poco las luces de las revoluciones cada 5 minutos se encendia una mas y pensé pues se tendrán que encender todas y luego ya se conectará. El problema vino cuando tras 2 horas y todas las luces encendidas eso seguia girando y no lo detectaba el pc.

Entonces como ya no sabía que hacer conecte el usb-c a la otra entrada que pone "DATA" y de repente se encendió la pantalla LED y me ponía "CAL" par calibrar el centro, lo hice pero el pc seguía sin detectar el volante, por lo que volví a poner el usb-c donde habia que ponerlo, que era la otra entrada usb-c (la que pone en el manual) y de repente el ordenador me detectó el volante y funcionaba.

Ahora vienen más problemas, cada vez que enciendo de nuevo el volante, vuelve ha hacer lo mimso que dije hace un momento, empiueza a girar de manera infinita y no lo detecta el pc, pero si lo enchufo a la otra entrada usb-c y vuelvo a ponerla a la que indica el manual, el pc me detecta el volante (no tiene sentido).

También, tengo que actualizar el firmware del volante a la ultima version, le doy a actualizar y tal, y justo cuando va a empezar a actualizar suena en el pc como cuando desconectas un usb y mi volante como no, empieza a girar de manera infinita y a los 2 minutos la app me dice que ha habido un problema que no se detecta mi volante (os mando la carpeta que me crea la app del error haber si encontraís algo)

Por último, me gustaria saber si es normal que se desconecte el volante, me explico.

He jugado 3 días al F1 23, y en dos días he tenido como una mini desconexión de la base, ya que de repente me dejaba de girar el volante y me iba recto, pero han sido dos desconexiones de 1 o 2 segundos y al momento vuelve.

Espero que me podais ayudar. 

PD: se me olvido añadir que cuando empieza a dar vueltas, la luz de la base esta en roja pero como que se apaga y se pone amarilla por un momento y vuelve a roja (lo veis en el video)

============================================================================================

Hello!

The other day I had a problem with my new csl dd base and ClubSport Steering Wheel F1® Esports V2. When assembling it for the first time and following the manual, I plugged it into the PC and suddenly it started to rotate, making like a 45 degree turn and returning to its position and so on all the time.

Since it was the first time I thought it was calibrating or something, the revolution lights came on little by little, every 5 minutes one more came on and I thought well they will all have to come on and then it will connect. The problem came when after 2 hours and all the lights on it kept spinning and the PC did not detect it.

Then, since I didn't know what to do, I connected the USB-C to the other input that says "DATA" and suddenly the LED screen turned on and it said "CAL" to calibrate the center, I did it but the PC still didn't detect the steering wheel , so I put the USB-C back where it should be put, which was the other USB-C input (the one it says in the manual) and suddenly the computer detected my steering wheel and it worked.

Now there are more problems, every time I turn on the steering wheel again, it does the same thing I said a moment ago, it starts to rotate infinitely and the PC does not detect it, but if I plug it into the other USB-C input and I put it back to what the manual indicates, the PC detects the steering wheel (it doesn't make sense).

Also, I have to update the steering wheel firmware to the latest version, I hit update and such, and just when it is going to start updating it sounds on the PC like when you disconnect a USB and my steering wheel, of course, starts to spin infinitely. and after 2 minutes the app tells me that there has been a problem that my steering wheel is not detected (I will send you the folder that the error app creates for me so that if you find something)

Finally, I would like to know if it is normal for the steering wheel to disconnect, let me explain.

I have played F1 23 for 3 days, and in two days I have had a mini disconnection from the base, since suddenly the steering wheel stopped turning and I went straight, but there have been two disconnections of 1 or 2 seconds and at the same time comes back.

I hope you can help me.

PS: I forgot to add that when it starts to spin, the light at the base is red but it kind of turns off and turns yellow for a moment and turns red again (you can see it in the video)

============================================================================================

Cuando intento actualizar el firmware del volante aparece este mensaje y luego me crea la carpeta.

When I try to update the steering wheel firmware this message appears and then the folder is created.

Y os pongo el vídeo de lo que le pasa al volante.

And I'll show you the video of what happens behind the wheel.

Comments

• it is not normal what you say, but knowing the 455 self, then this self have issues, so its really hard to say anything