Order canceled by Fanatec without any discussion or voucher

Hi,

I have been waiting 2 months for my order since 24th November to find out last weekend that my order was canceled by Fanatec without any discussion.

I Ask fanatec staff to create a New one with the same product and the same Price.

You Cannot sell your product, take the money for 2 months and then, choose not to sell.

Feel free to (finally) contact me to discuss about this.

I will not let this down.

Comments

• zzTozzzToz Member

I'm afraid this is what they plan to do with many BF offers.

As I said before on the forum, it seems like they needed our money in BF for the 2023 results, and now they'd rather not keep the deal and give us our money back.

I can handle waiting for a while, I can even understand that they might have trouble delivering all these orders, but this is over my limit.

This behavior is clearly denounceable in court.

• Consider yourself lucky. I try to cancel and get my money back, but to no avail.

• I looked at their stock performance and they're down nearly 60% over the last 12 months 😳

• what is that todo with selling? cancel the order most likely come because off wrong price at in BF

• zzTozzzToz Member

I read on the forum that is was aproblem on BF with an offer. If I´m right it was the podium paddle module. I have not heard of any other problem with the price of an ittem.

They sent me an email saying that they were going to cancel my order because a problem with an offer.

Wich one? I did not order the podium paddle module.

Do you consider this behaviour normal? do you think you can cancel an orther made two months ago with no explanation? and what about the money?

You don´t have to be Sherlock to think that all this was though before BF, just with the intention of collecting as much money as they could before the end of 2023.

Perhaps this is a normal behaviour in the companies your are used to deal with... it is not my case.

• Same here. I will spam there contact form until i ve got answer.

• Same here. Contacted Fanatec and they made a new order and I received the 25% discount voucher as well. The only thing is I received a mail before about my order and the conformation I will receive it and i’m on the waiting list after asking by mail.

• That could be a reg flag IMO. If their stock price goes under 1.00 for a certain amount of time then they will be moved over to the OTC market then what comes next is bankruptcy. I would be concerned as a customer because it will affect future warranty claims. Can't process replacement parts if the company is no longer in business