Need help with repairing CSP v1's

The pedal input of the throttle for my CSP V1's has been acting up lately. It initially will go to 100% when I press it, but with subsequent presses, it may only go up to 70 or 80%, or thereabouts. The input itself is also jittery, even when I smoothly roll on and off the throttle.

I've experienced this behavior before, and usually all that's needed is to remove the little metal plate around the Hall sensor and clean out whatever dirt and grime may have accumulated there. Unfortunately, this doesn't seem to be doing the trick anymore, though.

I've noticed that the hole in the pedal in which the magnetic bar resides has become worn. The edges of it are rough and signs of wear are clearly visible. I've got most of the pedal disassembled but I'm having trouble with one thing.

What I'd like to know is whether the magnetic bar (and the assembly which holds it) can be moved to one of the other holes? I can't see an obvious way to do so. I'm not sure it would do anything to solve my problem of the erratic input, but I think I'd like to move it anyway if I could.

Comments

• (I guess this probably should have gone in the Pedals category...oops 🤷‍♂️)