Contact Form broken

I ordered v3 pedals and a shifter during the BF sale, I have had zero emails from Fanatec in regards to the delays. Whenever I try to contact support I get an error. Is anyone else having this issue, is there any other way to contact them??

Comments

• They just don't respond to anyone's messages, almost everyone who ordered on Black Friday is currently being ignored. Fanatec has truly HORRENDOUS customer service. I have tried messaging them through the contact form many times, as well as email them directly, I have yet to receive any response either.

• I got one reply just following BF sale and nothing since! We didnt resolve the issue and 6 emails later still no repsons. Endor (owner) must be going under or I dont know whats going on.

• I called the phone number in Germany and the recording said "due to overwhelming demand they've suspended accepting calls"...wth?

• I was at a customer service seminar in the early '90s and the guy had said if a restaurant leaves comment cards with no pencils, they aren't interested in what you have to say. Fanatec isn't leaving any pencils....

• Fanatec must be the only tech company who struggle to create a simple web form! They claimed last year that they would have a new CRM implemented by year end. Of course, that didn't happen...

• The lack of communication by Fanatec in this situation is INEXCUSABLE.

How hard is it to send their customers a mass email with an apology and update to the status of shipments? Even a "we are working on it, but we are sorry for the delay" would be something more then they have provided.