Qr1 lite madness

On 24th of January I made a very large order using my 25% voucher from cancelled f1 v2.5x . Couple of items there where bound to be ordered with QR1 lite (at the time in stock) I luckily took a screenshot of the cart so I have proof of that aswell. Order went through successfully and I left it for couple of days. Today I found out that the free QR1 was oversold and my order has been postponed and It now says on the website that It will be shipped in March. I have no words being played by this company for the third time in 2 months. At this point I am starting to feel like taking legal action may be worth it. I wanted to get in touch with Fanatec but the contact form seems to be broken.

No words.

Comments

• Have you received your order yet?

• Did you see anything specific in your order about it being delayed/postponed? I am going on 2 weeks "handed to warehouse", but I don't see anything about it being postponed. If it doesn't ship in 1 more week or I find out it was postponed, I'll refund it through PayPal and move on to SIMAGIC or something similar. I already ordered and received a Moza handbrake within 2 weeks.

• John HermansJohn Hermans Member
    edited January 30

The qr lite is being delivered in March. I had the same problem with my order. I canceled it and ordered my wheel with a metal qr1. The order was then delivered within 3 days.

When looking at my order numbers it seems that fanatec Handles over 10 thousand orders every couple days. I can imagine things going out of stock while loads of orders are coming in. They were moving to a new location so it could be possible their storage isn't updated correctly atm. Causing these problems.

It's an insane operation... Handling this amount of orders while moving your whole company to a new warehouse.