File Fraud or Wait....Nov 22 order....

Order placed Nov 22, 2023. reached out to fanatec through facebook, twitter, instagram, 8+ emails, multiple phone calls. No response other than "we agree it shouldn't take this long and we have escalated this to our service team". That was in December. Now the question is file fraud with my bank to get refunded or wait another week or two and see what happens. I have until the middle of Feb until I am unable to dispute the charge. Just curious of what others have done and what the outcome has been. This is absolutely ridiculous. Been a fanatec supporter since day one and cant believe they will treat their customers like this. I run my own company and this makes my skin crawl thinking about having issues like this. Just very disappointed in fanatec and all their employees. No wonder the stock is taking a dive. Order list below.

Comments

• Have a nearly identical order with the v3 pedals and shifter included. Been trying to figure out the same thing. Ordered Nov 25, only response was the update to "Handover to warehouse" Jan. 8th. Incredibly frustrating.

• I submitted them to BBB. Their products are solid and they need to be better. With their stock price down over 50%, it's not looking for as a company. I prefer to buy something with knowing the company will be around in the future in case I need replacement parts.

• I filed a chargeback with my bank in relation to my order from 14th November. The money was back in my account the next day. I would wager that Fanatec probably didnt even reply to my bank when making a claim against them.

Im told that if enough chargebacks are made then it can cause the vendor (Fanatec) future problems being abe to use the VISA service which will mean they wont be able to take card payments anymore if that happened. Big problem

• I would file ASAP, I'm in exactly the same boat.

My order was also from November, they won't reply to email, phone calls or any other form of contact. The most disgusting bit for me is all the items I have paid for are listed on the website as available in 4 - 7 days. Why are they still taking orders for items that are clearly out of stock and have been for 10 weeks now. Lets be honest 10 weeks isn't a warehouse issue its a stock level issue, they don't have any to send.

This is at best deception and at worst fraud, especially if they are as close to the brink as the share price would suggest. I could be completely wrong but there is something seriously wrong with Fanatec. If they do survive there reputation is in tatters and will take years to recover.

A crying shame as the product are actually quite good. I have a CSL DD and performance wise its excellent, however it will be a bin job if anything goes wrong as support will be impossible.

• I submitted my dispute through paypal and they have until Feb 5th to provide a tracking number if not then paypal will refund my money directly.

• Yup, that's exactly what I was thinking. If they can't even respond back to customers that want to buy their sh*t then it could be hell for warranty replacement parts.

• Also my concern. If they cant get the sales part right then I can only assume the aftersales will be even worse. This is my first and last experience with Fanatec. I have already spent over twice as much money buying a better upgraded Moza setup than my original Fanatec order. It all arrived within 24 hours. Lol

• We should file bankrupcy, thats what i think after waiting 2 months with no info. Plus they lie at the website about the delay.

• I'm a console user (xbox series) and Moza only has that R3, wish the R5 or R9 would work for xBox. Started looking for a PC just for sim racing if this is the route I'll be going.

• Truth. At first I thought if I'm just patient, everything will be great once my items get here. But then I realized that finally getting the stuff isn't the end of the hassle, it's only the beginning.

• Chargeback has been filed. This is absolute Ludacris behavior from such a large company. Not excited about leaving fanatec, been a supporter since the beginning but they have left a lot of us with no other choice. I will report back on the next setup I go with and what the experience is. If you are thinking about doing a charge back I would suggest it. I know according to my bank I had 90 days from the date of purchase to file a dispute. I hope this will help someone from getting duped by fanatec and having to go through the same monotonous steps and frustration we are all enduring. Adios fanatec! Enjoyed the products, would say I hated dealing with the company but someone would have to respond or acknowledge my existence to do so. Either way 20/10 DO NOT RECONMEND!!!!

• I paid for a DD PRO (8Nm) in October and they sent it to me (5Nm). I'm tired of sending emails to clarify the problem and they don't respond.

I'm still waiting for my V3 pedals bought on black friday. On January 17th they replied to me after more than 20 emails sent to fanatec. fanatec replied that my order had been returned to the sender and that they had created a new order 1805372 > 1900403, incredibly, on January 24th the order was 1900403 returned to the sender again. I don't know what to do.

• Je suis très très déçu de fanatec. Après plusieurs mails il ne réponde pas commande du 21 novembre 2023,donc suivant les conventions de norme européenne et de lire l'article sur la loi de stock et livraison .

Nous sommes plusieurs a vouloir signer une pétition dans le monde du fait que a aucun moment du black friday qui a duré plusieurs jours chez fanatec ,ils n'ont pas informé leurs clients sur le site attention produit en rupture, fanatec a continué de prendre les commandes et l'argent sans avoir les produits, qui par la suite a mis sur leur site disponible en pré commande le 03......ou le 08......ect etc etc.

Donc selon la loi des consommateurs nous sommes en mesure de pouvoir faire un dépôt de plainte avec toute les signatures des clients qui sont dans le même cas

Attendre jusqu'à mi février si ils n'y a pas de réponse au niveau du colis .

Et action tribunal après le 15 février

En attente d'une réponse rapide êtes vous vraiment en mesure de nous livrer ?