Problems with wheel base and serial number

So I got myself my first direct drive wheel, GT DD pro, and I was so happy, but after using it for some time I encountered strange problem, from time to time I felt something like buzzing in the wheel. At first I thought it was something I had to get used to, but it felt unnatural. After researching a little trough forums I found out it wasn't uncommon problem. I decided to try contact tech support but to do that I have to enter my serial number for the product. Trough reddit I found where is it located and when I tried to enter it, it says product not found. Does anyone have any tips?

Comments

• It's happened to me as well, the serial number for dd gt pro and the bost kit when I enterer them the site it said the they are incorrect (of course they are not since they are the same on the gear). I send an e-mail but no response so far. It was two month ago.

(Every other product I've orderer from the website have the serial already registered or if it wasn't I've entered it manually and everything was fine)

• UPDATE:

They finally answer and add it manually.