Fanatec Contact Form - In Japanese?

For some reason when I try to go to the "Questions about my order" contact form, it's in Japanese. I've submitted questions two or three times through this and haven't gotten a response.

Now I know that Fanatec doesn't have a great track record when it comes to responding to customers, but I'm wondering if the requests are getting routed to some other non-English/non-German speaking customer service people, making it even less likely to get an actual response (if that's even possible).

The link I'm using is: https://fanatec.com/us-en/i-have-a-question-about-my-order

The url looks like it's intended for US/English (note the 'us-en' path). Does everyone else see japanese when they go here? I've tried clearing cookies/using incognito mode, but always get the same result.

Comments

• edited January 31

The Aus contact does it occasionally too, I've also had it go to the German form. I think (with no proof) that all the contacts are routed through Fanatec HQ. Regardless of which form I always received the automated message in English rather than another language. Personally the only way I ever made contact was through Facebook messenger but it's luck of the draw for all methods.

• 注文について質問があります。 Please note that we are currently receiving more inquiries than usual, so it may take up to 3 business days for us to respond. We apologize for the inconvenience.

• *3 business months to respond