Nothing comes out?

Dear Simracing-community, dear FANATEC co-workers, 

I have been a FANATEC client since 2020 and in this time I have reliably contributed to your sales. Right on the first day, I read of the very poor client support of your company. However, I could not really confirm this as I have always been content so far. Actually, I am quite a tolerant person, who shows understanding for certain circumstances and I want to know why things do not really work that well at times.

But if you pump up an air ballon too much, it will burst. 

On 19 January 2024, I ordered a very normal shift-holder as it was available again at last. This is a simple mechanic appliance absolutely detached from FANATEC's current problems with the new Clubsport DD+. My holder was immediately handed over for dispatch the same day, well, now it has been lying there without attracting any further attention at all. After awaiting the currently longer handling time of the store and nothing happened, I addressed the written support. With shock I read there, that the current handling time has expanded up to 14 days.  

The balloon started to fill. How can this be? 

A few days later, I remembered that there also exists a support by phone. When I called there, a nice voice told me that the telephonic support is not available at present because there must be aided the e-mail support in order to cope with the current accumulation of requests. What kind of management decision is this? There definitely is something wrong. You cannot tear a hole to plug another. FANATEC was practically unaccessible.

The balloon was bulging. 

FANATEC, you take our money in advance to make it possible for us to order something at all. You work with our money without granting any service in return. This is unacceptable, almost criminal, because we cannot do anything at all as you are practically unaccessible. 

Take our damned money and temporarily employ a few people who somehow establish contact to the clients so that those have the feeling of being cared for. These newly employed people need not necessarily be experts on technology or on sales. I know, there are working a lot of awesome people in your company and, according to my opinion, you build very good appliances. But in the supreme disciplines SALES and CLIENT SERVICE you have failed to a large extent and this may not happen to a company like yours. That you stopped the telephonic support to fill in somewhere else shows that there seems to be no real strategy for the future in this respect. 

Today, on 1 February 2024, my simple holder still is in the status of being "handed over to the store". 

The air balloon has popped.

I wonder how "Lieferando", for example, manages to deliver their goods in only thirty minutes to your home. Okay, it is in the same city, but your clients would certainly grant you three more days for the airplane. That should be suitable. 

Sorry, but feel ashamed !  

Comments

• maybe it´s better for you to switch to another brand if you not realize that the company try to make things better. Support will be outsourced but that goes not in a second. Fanatec switch to complete new logistic system and there are issues that should be solved in the next 2 months. is it like it is.

i ordered on january 11 th and got everthing in 4 working days

• Patience is key. For my order it took ~10 WORKING days instead of 5 to be shipped.

You could/ should write an email with to UPS with your adress information and recipe number. It might happen that your parcel is already shipped but the system is delayed.

• Patience is very much the key, my order took 48 working days instead of 5 to be shipped. Upper management is obviously incompetent, I feel sorry for their people who have to deal with all the issues for the customers their systems create.

• 10 working days, I wish, try 10 working weeks and still waiting.