Canceling Order works perfectly fine

Canceled my bigger DD+ order through the web interface. It was processed within one business day. Just want to let you know, that this process worked perfectly fine for me. Got my money back pretty fast.

Comments

• How have you paid?

• Allan LehtlaAllan Lehtla Member
    edited February 2

you should ask him why?

DD+ comes to sell anyway, it just only because of that Sony delay it takes longer

• Nikolai RinasNikolai Rinas Member
    edited February 2

I paid through Paypal 10/24/2023. But the charge back was initiated by Fanatec after I canceled my order through my Fanatec order page.

I canceled because of multiple reasons:

1. Wasn't sure anymore I really want ClubSport wheel Formula V2.5 X with DD+.
    2. High risk of getting partial delivery/no delivery because of big order with multiple items inside.
    3. High risk of getting no support for damaged products

Seeing big discounts on BF for the same items I ordered before, I think I'm ready to wait really longer or getting another product. There is no reason to pay more just to stay on the waiting list. And I don't have any plans to resell the DD+ to make money.

• No risk. My base was borken and Fanatec quickly sent me a new CS-DD after 14 days.

• Seems like they have a bigger stock for CS-DD now. Shipping is fast and replacement is ... 14 days ... is ok.

But they don't have V2.5X and DD+ in stock. Looks like it's oversold at least till April. So I wouldn't bet on 14 days replacement for those items.

• DD+ is on stock but pending because Sony license. Only the V2.5X is not on stock. Fanatec sents the order only when all goods are available.

• edited February 3

Unfortunately a lot of other people had their orders put into handed over to warehouse status even through items in their orders are not in stock and won't be shipped anytime soon. I feel as if this was initiated in order to make cancelation that much more difficult. Instead of canceling through the order page you have to contact them directly which has been difficult at best and nearly impossible for most. I have contacted them for order cancelation and have heard nothing back for awhile. So next step is to initiate a charge back from my credit card company as I no longer am interested in waiting for goods I ordered and paid for on November 22,2023 and even if they miraculously got my order in stock, I don't want to be invested in their eco system with their lack of support. Only response I ever get is generic email saying it will be 3-5 days for order to be shipped. Yet months later nothing. Even my cancelation request was responded to by a generic email telling me they appreciate my patience during this unexpected delay and that most orders will be shipped within a 10 day delay window. It's not even comical anymore. It's just insulting.

So again fanatec admins if you actually care at all please forward this to your staff.

Order 1817778. Please cancel immediately and refund my full payment to my credit card.

• Glück Glück Glück

Und ich muss auf meine Rückerstattung jetzt auf unbestimmte zeit warten.

• Kind of glad I did this. DD Extreme is actually what I would purchase as of today. And buying QR2 and another wheel maybe in the future.

But I went with another brand and playing for weeks already. Let's see... maybe in couple years once I decide to upgrade my rig will check with Fanatec again. For now they lost me as a customer.