DD1 Only Turns on When Power Held Down

I was installing the newest firmware on my DD1 PC when the Fanatec program locked up and shut down. Now, my wheel base will only turn on when I hold down the power button, and the LED screen will not turn on. When I let go of the power button, it shuts off.

Here is a link to a video of my issue, any thoughts?

https://www.facebook.com/reel/938933751141826

Comments

• If the firmware flashing procedure is interrupted, I'm afraid you will necessarily have to contact Fanatec customer service.

As soon as possible, they don't respond quickly.

• My Podium DD1 not able to power on after update I reported this for so long now and they keep sending me steps to follow. I've tried everything, it was working perfectly fine until I tried to do an update with the new firmware and now the unit does not want to power on unless I hold the power button with the LED on the back of it. The fan turns on and the wheel does its turning but only if I hold the power button. Once I let it go it does nothing it stays off. I've contacted support but it's almost been 3 months! I've been asking for a shipping label to have them fix it and I've told them that they're firmware screwed up my unit and I haven't had any response. Every email that I've sent shows them everything Ive done step by step. And when they respond to me it's almost like they don't even watch the videos that you send them because they're still telling me to do steps that I've already taken and showed them. I've invested a lot of money through this company and it really upsets me. I've got all these wheels in this whole entire setup is useless. I'm professional and very disappointed. good luck!