Advice needed for shipment and support team

Hello, I am not sure if i am in the right place, but... i am not sure who/where else i can seek for some advice.

I have purchased a club sport handbrake and a shifter back in 24/11/23 black Friday via Fanatec JP. My order has been processed and shipped via Japan Post in 8/1/24. It took a bit longer than I expected but it's OK. However, the delivery was unsuccessful due to "address unknown" and my order was sent back to Fanatec's warehouse on 12/1/24. I have emailed Fanatec support on the same day as i am worried my items will be lost. I explained my situation and amended my address with additional detail as advised by the support team. However, since then, I have not had any response from the support team. I tried to contact the team a few more times since then, but till this day, there has been no response. At this point, I am not sure if they have reshipped my order or if my order went missing.😕what can I do? Any idea what is the usual response time from the support team?😕

Comments

• these days response time can be months because there‘s a huge load of emails to process