New Podium pedals?

Hello good!

I currently have some CSL pedals, which have many disappointing points (weak accelerator, short brake travel, metallic noises). I have made some changes with different mods, with surprisingly good results, but now I am thinking about changing the accelerator, and first I would like to know if there are plans to launch some Podium range pedals, before spending my money on mods, I would prefer to wait for some new Podium pedals. To spend €400 for the V3 I prefer to install the mod on mine.

Does anyone know anything about the new Podium pedals?

Comments

• They'll never tell us until they want to tell us. But V3's feel really old now. I just replaced mine with P100i RS and they make the V3's feel ancient.

I do expect some updated products to follow Clubsport DD release. But i'm just assuming they are planning a big "catch up" at this point. There are a lot of hints in the recent product releases. New ports. RGB support etc.

• I'm waiting also for some Podium pedals.

V3 are too old, compared with the other manufactors.

I dont want to change to PC, just to have realy good pedals.

I'm waiting also for a handbrake with loadcell, not This playmobil what the have. Something serios rockstable, for mens...

• Your comment is very intelligent, it makes sense what you say. It is strange not to have high -end pedals in the catalog. But seeing the launch rhythm, perhaps it is best to update with some cheap mod like the RC shock absorbers, and wait for the podium.

• :)

Yeah. It's worth waiting for this year to play out.

I did not and I am very happy with my new pedals. The fact that they made my old V3's feel so old was why I started looking over the entire Fanatec ecosystem and where the recant Hardware/Software has been going.

I believe there is a rumor of an F1 style wheel for DD+ and if my theory is correct, it will have lots of goodies like flag lights, rev lights, led buttons, and all kinds of fun Fanalabs things to play with.

BTW. I love the buttons on the Button Rally Module and M4 wheel. Way better than buttons with stickers, and I think that is going to expand into a lot of future wheels.

I'd really love to see a new shifter and handbrake released as well. The new port on DD+ should eliminate a lot of issues the current ones have.

Just gotta find out if they are coming, and if they are up to snuff with other brands these days.

• I hope they finally release a Formula steering wheel with a TFT screen. Regarding the pedals, I have to stay in the Fanatec ecosystem, because I want to continue using GT on console sometime. My DD+ arrives tomorrow, I'm excited to switch from the DD Pro.

• Well good luck! I sold off my DD Pro when i got the DD1, but I've been keeping all my old Fanatec stuff this time. Making a Playstation setup on my old wheel stand. Hopefully it'll get used. ;)