Order in Warehouse 8 days i don't have tracking

I bought DD+ the last 10/12, the 07/12 my status order passed to "Handover to warehouse", Today i don't have Tracking, and UPS web i don't have nothing.

My Order is 1870668, is all ok¿¿¿¿

Comments

• Did you look at the other posts on this page? Unfortunately, you'll probably continue to have nothing for a while.

• Last time it was 9 Days after handover to wearhouse that i got the tracking number

• It's my first order and it is being a nightmare

• Any one notice the "Contact Us" page is in a foreign language when you attempt to send a message about your order?

• Yeah, perhaps they have been hacked?

• I reckon they’re gonna go under very soon and take our money with them!!

• This is a company in serious trouble!!!!

• Watch the CEO interview on the Kireth YouTube channel! Still blaming it on Black Friday! Reckons everything is better now! He looks like a man on a sinking ship!!

• The message after submitting the form is simply the 'thank you' text in Japanese - there must be a bug on their site. I noticed it shows me "Contact Form" in German when I load the page, though the rest of the page is in English.

リクエストは送信されました!現在、お問い合わせが通常より多いため、対応までに3営業日かかる場合がございますので、あらかじめご了承ください。ご不便をおかけして申し訳ございません。

ENGLISH

Your request has been sent! Please note that we are currently receiving more inquiries than usual, so it may take up to 3 business days for us to respond. We apologize for the inconvenience.

• I should have went with Moza I guess Spent 1200.00 bucks and then they want 120.00 for shipping. It says they will only ship orders that are complete yet I get half the order then 4 days later I get the other half. Sent in a form received a generic it will take 3 to 5 days to reply and it has been 11 days and nothing. Looks like they don't care nothing like spending your hard earned money just to get upset.

• Fanatec closed the phone and chat at the end of August, beginning of September, while Black Friday is typically the last week of November.

This shamelessly repeated lie really pisses me off.

Too bad CS DD seems like a great product and I would have upgraded, but not with the current company.