Thinking of cancelling my order!

I placed an order 2 weeks ago and it’s still in process. Tried emailing but got nothing back! Fanatec looking like a company in trouble. Saw an interview on YouTube with the CEO and it only made me more doubtful! Should I wait and see if I get my order or should I cancel? I think Fanatec problems go much deeper than Black Friday! How come they’re still using that as an excuse? That was 5 months ago and still nothing has improved! They don’t give a damn about their customers. They take the cash then ignore you and blame it on Black Friday! It’s not gonna wash Fanatec!!

Comments

• I should also add that on the website delivery was 4-7 days! I’m in the UK. I’m thinking if they go under we have all lost our money!!!! Thousands of people losing millions of pounds!!!!!!

Think about it!!!

• I should have checked with Trustpilot. Fanatec has a 1 star rating on there! Watch the interview with Kireth on YouTube. We the customer are just being taken for a ride!!!!!

• Well I have spent all evening rocking my DD+ and i am U.K. based. Was it a long delay, yes, was it worth the wait hell yes.

all the kit works as should, everything firmware updated with zero issues.

cancel, glad I didn’t

• edited February 16

Sad to read such a feedback from everywhere how fanatec fucking everything + telling still lies at web page about "deliveries in 4-7days" + idiotism;"we do not send shipping info but UPS contact you"

One tip : Get rid of the UPS shipping -thats worst "logistics" ever seen at least in my area for private person who do not own UPS account... deliveries hardly never arrive/not even messages from them without follow up calls after delivery from company deliver the product, so you MUST send UPS tracking numbers for customers to follow up and if not you will keep receiving your deliveries back.

• it is helpful when you leave a phonenumber when you order something. otherwise nobody can come in contact with you (SMS) and inform you when the things arrive.

• edited February 16

Thats not it. I've always phone number + e-mail in order and UPS in Finland do not still contact you to e-mail ever with shipping neither call ...actually they might call in 1/3 in cases if driver is still new and has good day BUT that really sucks. I have picked up at least 4-5 times my packages from UPS store after found from tracking thats its already there but only 2 times they call me during last years.

These fuckers even do not take any responsibility for smashed stuff (sometimes you can not see thru box if inside is fucked up because bad handling AND if you sign the delivery its all your fault)

• I placed an order on 6th February when it said 4-7 days delivery to UK. On the 17th February I discovered that they were out of stock of the Qr1 Lite. Not expected until 25th March!!! That would mean if they arrive on 25th March I could expect to receive my order maybe sometime in April. The policy is they do not send out orders if something is out of stock! Even though I had included in the same order a Qr1 which was in stock!

I cancelled and I must say I got a refund in hours!! Can’t take the chance with this company. Also the build quality and the thought of anything going wrong and trying to contact support just put me right off! I’ve now ordered a Logitech G Pro & Pedals!! Top piece of kit! Good support Free delivery in 1-3 days! If it’s good enough for McLaren Esport Drivers it’ll do me!! Too scared to use Fanatec!! Something very wrong the way things are being run here! Unreliability is another concern!

Stockholm Syndrome …………. Not for me!!!!!

• I shoulda said Williams Esport Team!loll.

• Excatly same situation at here - I do not either care if QR1 lite is included or not BUT so far heared neither contact to support will not be available within 2-3 weeks.

=> cancelling order - I'm very dissappointed for Fanatec excuses and lying.

• Similar for me. Ordered in November and canceled first week February. Got Logitech G Pro with pedals and playing happily since then.

I've no issues waiting longer for my paid product. I've no issues supporting a company which is growing and is being flooded with requests. But having no support for the paid product is kind of no-go. The chance to get wrong products, having issues with the first batch of products is pretty high. Without support you're screwed. Loosing warranty time, and not enjoying the product you've waited so long.

That's why they lost me as a (new) customer. But it seems like people are still ready to pay a lot and don't even care about this issues. I think Youtube influencer are part of the problem. Since weeks you just see one statement: If you play PS5, you need to buy DD/DD+. So people buy it.