ARRIVED!!!!!

Finally, my black friday order of November 24 has arrived today 😍

I live in Italy

Comments

• 😁Congratz! Best of Luck!

• glad yours has come i am still waiting and havnt heard anything

• hi can I ask which product have you ordered?

• Same! This whole experience has been so frustrating. Here's a summary my experience for those of you that might be in the same boat. I've been combing the forums looking for anything that even marginally matched my situation, hoping I could find any info to help manage my expectations. Obviously Fanatec customer service was no help in this regard.

I'm in USA, Texas. I placed my order Nov 29 2023, they sent me my invoice on the 30th and the status on the website changed to "completely shipped". Since there was no tracking number I was confused/concerned like everyone else. So, on Dec 6th I asked about it via support but only got the automated response "Dear valued customer, bla bla bla bla, this is an automated response, do not reply". Dec 29th I got the [email protected] email giving me the option to wait or cancel with a 25% off voucher. I chose to wait and followed their instructions to "let them know" via the google docs link. Friday Feb 16 FedEx sent me a notification that they picked up 8 packages. By now, I'm not sure what FedEx is delivering to me but I wonder if this might be my Fanatec order. FedEx sends me this notice because I have an account with them and requested updates. Otherwise I would have be surprised to find the order on my porch Sat Feb 17.

These are the items I ordered. I was careful to choose items that claimed to be in stock, LOL.

Podium Wheel Base DD1 QR2

Podium Button Module Endurance

Podium Wheel Rim Porsche 911 GT3 Cup Leather

ClubSport Universal Hub V2 for Xbox

QR2 Pro Wheel-Side

ClubSport Pedals V3 inverted

ClubSport Shifter SQ V 1.5

ClubSport Handbrake V1.5