Noise base DD+

I have a noise like "wind blowing" coming from the base after 45 minutes of play. The base doesn't heat up at all but makes this noise . 

do you know what it could be ?

thanks

Comments

• how Loud would you say it is, subtle or very noticeable over gameplay? I’ll have a listen later to see if I can recreate the issue

• Normally the Base should be completly quiet. Even after heavy use there should be no Noise.

It's weired that there is a Sound like blowing wind, cause these Base has no integrated fan, must be some electrical based Sound.

Is the Sound related to the Base or the Power Supply unit?

But I guess it's Time to get in Touch with the technical Support to check what cause this Problem.

• the sound is quite loud, without headphones you can hear it easily.

I recorded it, unfortunately I can't share it here, it's a shame.

and the sound comes from the base and not from the block, I would have preferred

• Ok, thats definitly not normal!

As sad as it is, but you need to get in touch with the Support to check further steps.

• Dustin GDustin G Member
    edited February 17

Yeah that’s not normal, try turning full force right down to zero, someone said his was at 100 and he could hear a pitched noise, turning it down to zero noise went away. I’ve not managed to recreate that so sounds like an issue

• Résultat de traduction

Hi

mine was at 100 pc setting but much less on the direct setting of the base.

I didn't have time to turn it on again this weekend. I'll see about it tomorrow and do some tests again, but unfortunately I think there's a problem at the base level.

• still no response from the after-sales service even though despite the fact that I don't play at all, the problem has worsened considerably

I only played very little and today after an hour and a half the noise intensified and vibrations (outside the game) coming from the base were felt.

I would like my after-sales service to work immediately.