order delay #1916xxx

placed my order 2/10.

i was under the assumption the csl dd bmw kit was in stock unlike the standard one so i took a shot in the dark, still no update "past handed to warehouse" to this day. is fanatec just outright lying about their stock to sell certain items? id prefer to have spent less money and not look at a bmw badge when im playing but whatever id just like my product ive paid for at this moment.

Comments

• "Handed to Warehouse" is the final order status you'll see on your order history. What a lot of people are experiencing thereafter is that they're not receiving tracking numbers, but sometimes they're able to find their orders by looking them up using the order number as a reference with the shipping provider. Hope you get your order soon, it sounds like you will, maybe not as quick as you expected, but certainly a lot quicker than those of us who have been waiting months.

• I ordered on the same day (2/10) and am experiencing the same issue. I have not been able to contact them through their contact solution on the website, nor through Facebook chat. I understand they don't process on the weekends but the website says orders are processed and shipped within 48 hours. I paid extra for expedited shipping and was really hoping to have it this weekend. Other posts said they've been in the dark and waiting for months. Update us if you hear anything?

• good to know, i will update here when i have recieved my product! thanks guys!

• if you are having your shipment shipped via fedex go on their website to the reference tracking section. in there enter your INVOICE number as the first reference order number as second, along with zip code and package country of orgin. i was able to find my tracking number very easily. says label was created today 2/17 coming out of coppell tx, 3 packages 36lb.

• Hi, I ordered a Ready2Race bundle and another wheel on the Jan/17/2024, my order #1900243 and since the date I ordered it has a "handover to warehouse" thing, than nothing happened on the website, no updates by e-mail, I have called and nobody answered, I just don't understand why they treat their customers like that. I think it is because they are the only company that works with multi platform hardware. I bought a Ready2Race bundle for PC and Xbox. It's been a whole month waiting for an update and nothing happened.

• JamesJames Member, Administrator

Hi Jarbas, you’ve ordered the WRC Bundle with 2x QR1 Lite quick releases. The QR1 Lite is currently on pre-order for mid-March in the US. We displayed this information on the product page, that you need to check the availability of the QR’s as well, as it affects the availability of your complete order. If you don’t wish to wait until mid-March, we suggest cancelling your order. Simply go to “Contact”, select “Order Cancellations” as topic and fill out the contact form. Currently the response time might take 5-7 business days.

Your Fanatec Team

• bonjours james ,

pouvez vous me dire quand ma commande (1867772) du 6 décembre et remise a l'entrepot le 7 février sera envoyer??? tout était de stock au moment de la commande sauf le clubsport dd+ en précommandes et depuis il est arriver.

merci de votre réponse et bonne journée.

• is there a reason my order 1916706 would be delayed? all items were and still are in stock and payment has been received as well as a shipping label being printed last Saturday.

• I’ll give it a try! I completely lost this thread but I’m glad I found it, this forum is a nightmare to navigate. Thanks for the help

• Hey James, I sent you a DM but will try here as well. I understand there's multiple issues happening and a lot of people are having a hard time. I tried reaching Fanatec through the contact function on the website with no luck. I was wondering if you could help me with my order ***6890. The products are in stock and I tried to expedite shipping. Any update would be greatly appreciated! Thanks.

• order arrived missing the whole pedal assembly and the mounts i added. 2/21

• Hi James, I sent you a DM. Please read carefully and answer me, please.

• edited February 24

Order #1900### has been shipped yesterday. Thanks to FedEx who sent me a notification about the delivery, on my Fanatec account is still showing "handover to warehouse" and still no tracking number. All the info has been sent by FedEx.. for those who doesn't have a FedEx account, you must have it. Is the only way you can have updates about your delivery. And James, you're wrong, I ordered when everything was on stock, i don't need to wait until mid March.

• edited February 27

Order #1900243 delivered yesterday. I would love to test my nnew Csl Dd, but... I need to attach the wheels to the Base... And yes, no QR1 lite sent. Like I said before, It was READY TO SHIP whem I purchased online. Now, I'm trying to resolve my problem and I yesterday I ordered 2 QR1 # 1927098 ( the good ones, not the lite ones) AND I choose the Overnight Delivery. I hope to not wait 1 more month to test my things. Waiting for James to maybe answer me...