Handover to warehouse

Is anyone able to tell me what handover to warehouse means on my order as I have been sat like this for months

Comments

• Handover to warehouse is suppost to last for a maximum of 7 days before items are shipped but the status wont change after hand over to warehouse the shipping number might appear where the order number and the total sum is a the bottom of the page. If you have waited over a month since it got handed over to warehouse do a chargeback. It took them 3 weeks to respond to my mail. Reorder or go with a different company.

• Hi, I ordered a Ready2Race bundle and another wheel on the Jan/17/2024, my order #1900243 and since the date I ordered it has a "handover to warehouse" thing, than nothing happened on the website, no updates by e-mail, I have called and nobody answered, I just don't understand why they treat their customers like that. I think it is because they are the only company that works with multi platform hardware. I bought a Ready2Race bundle for PC and Xbox. It's been a whole month waiting for an update and nothing happened.

• You may want to search FEDEX for the order number. My order from 27 - November still shows "handover to warehouse" on the Fanatec site, but I just got a notice from FedEx that my order is "out for delivery" today. Since you don't have a tracking number, you have to search on FEDEX for the order number, and then I found the whole list of things that had been shipped last week from the Texas warehouse.

• The same here. Order placed on November 25th, it's been showing handover to warehouse for over two moths now. Several messages sent to Fanatec, no reply.. This is ridiculous.