wrong items sent

Just had my dd+ order show up and the dd+ was not in it. instead I got csl pedals. Emailed support but got the automated response back so I'm not sure if it created a ticket or if I need to try and tell Fanatec another way. Luckily I also bought a csl dd bundle so I can start using this set up while I wait for them to figure out the dd+ issue so its not to big of a deal if they can get it corrected. Order was for dd+, v3 pedals, qr2 pro and f1 button cap stickers. what came is csl pedals, v3 pedals, qr2 pro and mclaren f1 wheel

Comments

• most likely they try send out too much same time what causes chaos

• was curious if anyone else had a similar issue. My DD+ order came yesterday with no notification or tracking number from fanatec still available anywhere. I got my order everything except the DD+ they also gave me a McLaren Gt3 wheel that I didnt order.

• probaply they give the warehouse workers too much beer

• Yes the same exact thing happened to me. I ordered a Clubsport DD+ with a QR2 wheelside shipped to the United States and got the Qr2 with some CSL Elite V2 Pedals.

Are you in EU cause that would mean its a worldwide problem.

• The same happened to me, I ordered in November 28 and received a few packages by the end of December, then I found out they sent me wrong items. Made a ticket immediately and it's been almost two months with no response. I'm very sad in the situation I'm in, at this point I just want a refund. Order was in US.

• What a clownish company. Just watched some of the Mount Panorama 12hr and Fanatec spends lots of money on marketing, wish they would care that much about customer service!

• yeah, but actual issue is not in customer service

• I have the same issue in the US, I got a shifter instead of the DD+, so waited 3 months to end up receiving the wrong item that they could had shipped back in November. I never received a shipment email from Fanatec and the order on their website doesn’t show the tracking number. Opened a ticket 2 weeks ago and no answer yet, what a joke of a company!

• Did anyone got an answer from Fanatec or eventually got the wheelbase? I opened the ticket a month ago and no reply yet. I guess I will need to start some sort of claim.