They are lying to consumers!!! Scamatec

After putting my order in pretty late into the night on FEB 7th, I paid for Overnight Shipping with FedEx, I work for UPS so I understand shipping delays, weather disruptions, etc. I told myself at best i would have my order by that following Mon-Tuesday which was totally fine by me. After the initial confirming my order on that saturday, i started to look into the website a little more and came across the forum discussions, i then figured out the whole BF chaos. I started to worry, but i calmed myself down after thinking they might have figured things out since its been months since BF. Oh boy do i regret making this order now. After having to find my tracking number on my own, i was able to find out that my label was created on that saturday morning of the confirmation email. No more communication came from Fanatec whatsoever, i kept tracking my package day after day but no change, then on Wed Feb 14 i received a notification from FedEx my package was delayed, im like wow finally some change. Only to find out that Fanatec had only given FedEx my package that same day. So after getting said package i see that its only the Mclaren GT3 wheel.

Im still missing my CDL DD, CSL pedals, Mount, and my QR1 wheelside. Im confused because now the CSL DD says its on pre order until March 27th, and from what i've been reading they only send out your orders when the full order is available.

Are they lying to us to sell certain stock in their inventory? Then taking our money and indefinitely picking and choosing which items are actually available to ship.

Better yet they offer no communication as to what is happening to people's orders, also moving warehouses suddenly to purposely delay orders more while giving no solutions to people who have spent thousands of dollars with this company. A complete bunch of scheming nasty people who have no business running a company. Thieves.

Comments