Order processing time

We ordered end of December as noted no orders being processed till mid January all good with that but now mid february and it still says in process anyone know how long this process takes? We are in Melbourne Australia and live 3 hours from Bendigo anyone know an easy way to actually speak to someone ive sent a message through the webpage but no clear answer

Thanks

Comments

• There's a few of us here with you also waiting. What did you order?

• Lots !! The full kit as its his first time Pedals, steering wheels x 2, wheel sides, CSL and table clamp. He really wanted fanatec i wish i had convinced him to go with panagian an australian company at least then i could get in contact easier. i dont really want to stay up all night to call Germany!

• Depending on the wheels you ordered I wouldn't have thought stock would be an issue in your case. When you view the details of the order are any items marked as preorder with an availability date?

From what I've read from others on the forum, calling them is basically impossible, so definitely not worth your time staying up to call Germany, as all you'll get is less time for sleep 😂. About the only thing you can do is log a support ticket with them asking what the hold up is and then waiting.

I did this about a week ago as in theory all the items I was waiting for have been available for new orders in the period since I placed mine so as long as they actually set aside stock as it comes in it should have shipped. Still waiting to hear back, I ordered November 24, but in fairness was waiting on a preorder product (CS DD+) that finally became available this month.

Good luck!

• I placed an order on February 24th, 2024. Full kit to have support for PC, XBox, and PS: Gran Turismo DD Pro Wheel Base, ClubSport Pedals V3, CSL Elite Steering Wheel WRC, Boost Kit 180 (8Nm), ClubSport Shifter SQ V 1.5. I received an email on March 13th saying the order was ready to ship. Since then it appears stuck with the status "Handover to warehouse". All attempts to get an update on the status have failed. Their hotline has a message saying it is shut down so they can answer emails. None of my emails are returned. And live chat says call the hotline or send an email. Seems impossible to communicate with anyone at the company. This is the worst customer service I have ever experienced.