order num1899454 was placed on Jan 16 still no shipping details

Hello why hasnt my order shipped when the website says the CSL DD bundle is available? its been over a month!

Comments

• edited February 20

has anyone received CSL DD within the last month or two from fanatec?

• I have.

It was an adventure to say the least.

After going through the QR1 garbage, and a pre-order change date issues I was able to successfully order a CSL DD R300 bundle. (I pieced together myself to avoid the QR1 issues).

Purchased 2/7 with Overnight Shipping - hand over to warehouse the next day 2/8. Then a shipping label was created on 2/10.. The only reason I knew this was because I have the Fedex app. Was initially scheduled to be delievered 2/14.. Was delayed a day and I got another notification stating the 15th would be the day.. And it was.

With all this said, my brother purchased a couple hours after me, had his shipping label created 10 mins after mine and has yet to receive anything or any update. He purchased the same exact kit as I did.

This in my opinion just illustratates, Fanatec logisitics is a cluster f**k. The product itself is outstanding, very happy now that I have it. However, I will think twice next time.

• Hello everyone I'm new to Fanatec and just ordered the mclaren gt3 wheel with qr1 , not the the qr1 lite btw but the lite is included in the order anyway and it says if the lite is included it will not be shipped until 26th march us there any solution this 🫣