Ordered DD Extreme on 1st day no tracking from Fedex. Much later buyers are getting it. Frustrated.

I bought it very early bc I hope to get it early. Order number 19160xx to Portland. Used it as reference number on Fedex, nothing shows up.

Now what? Many other US buyers who ordered much later than me are getting it soon, but I got nothing? Can someone from Fanatec or their warehouse give me some updates on this? @James

Comments

• David WorleyDavid Worley Member
    edited February 21

I placed two separate orders for DD Extreme #19159xx 2/9 5:33am CT (and 3 QR2's #19160xx 5:38am CT) which should have been one of the first GT DD Extreme orders out the door yet others that ordered after me have received Fedex tracking info two days ago??? Both orders show "Handover to Warehouse" and no updates since or notification from Fedex Delivery Manager

• Same. Those who ordered after us already got it, yet we got nothing, not picked up by Fedex at all. What a bummer.

• Matthew YorkMatthew York Member
    edited February 21

My order is 19164xx and it is on the way in AZ for delivery in CA tomorrow. Doesn't make any sense, seems completely random as if the are picking orders from a barrel.

• It's ridiculous but it's true. Several other people on Reddit are facing the same situation. Already opened a ticket but I don't expect them to respond. Might as well start a chargeback.

• My DDe has been send out on Feb 19,but until now Fanatec website even do not update the tracking number .I found it through order number on FedEx website.By the way ,my order nuber is 19163XX,hope helpful.

• Thanks. I placed the order earlier than you, but still no tracking on fedex website as of now. What makes it more ridiculous is that my DD+ arrived as planned, and I got the tracking number on Fedex without problem. So my DD Extreme order is fucked, no one can tell me what the hell happened. I'll issue a chargeback.

• I have submitted 3 queries on my order status using their web form and no response or update on my orders or notification from my Fedex delivery manager account. Requested Order cancelation / refund request today and if no response I will be issuing issuing a dispute / chargeback.

• same here, I've purchased on the 9th, order number 19160xx and still nothing

just waiting "patiently" for the order

they say that all should be back to normal by the end of February

fingers crossed

• Please update if you have response. I opened a refund ticket as well, but I don't expect a response any time soon...

• You realize your in the same boat as everyone else with the CS DD+. It's literally a Gran Turismo wheel add on and a CS DD+ which they have no inventory of...and we are all backordered since October last year so do the math

• Makes no sense. Other people already got their DD Extreme, despite they ordered much later than me. This is completely irrelevant with DD+'s stock situation.

• I dont understand, ordered on the 8th and yet only received a wheel and no other tracking information whatsoever. People have ordered way after but are getting their orders in no time. Why wont you people talk to your customers, this is ridiculous behavior. Why do you ship out recent orders first, and making it seems as if things are available when they're actually not.

• I tried to open a ticket, dm James in reddit, reply in another post in this forum: https://forum.fanatec.com/discussion/comment/119916/#Comment_119916 . But James simply ignored me, though he replied others, as if he thought I'm not patient enough or wait for my order long enough. I'm speechless, it's like they treated me like an idiot. I'll give up on this brand and already started a chargeback.

• It's all so infuriating bro, like they're quick to take our money, but when it comes to delivering our products and/or solving our issues they seem to disappear. I started a chargeback with PP but now since i received the wheel i cant get a refund until this sorry excuse for a company responds to PP. And i got mad at the lady from PP because she would not understand that they wont respond whatsoever. I cant even get a partial refund, and wont return the wheel because then they wont respond to me returning. This company should not be in business whatsoever.