Did I made a Mistake

I didn’t know about everything, that going on with Fanatec now with the shipping, and not answering email and calls, yes I live under a rock because I work a lot and have a family. So I order the GT DD Pro yesterday, because I been holding off and made extra cash to get the product I wanted. I even did the 2-day shipping. Now I feel like I made a mistake on my order and Idk if I can cancel my order. Cause idk if I will get it in a Timely matter.

So should I just wait and see, or call PayPal or who should I get a hold of and get my money back. Thanks.

Comments

• Not sure where you live but it seems like most regions are back on track with shipping with some exceptions like pending black friday sale items that they oversold. Along with some DD, DD+ and DD Extreme orders. I don't think I've seen anything about the GT DD Pro having delays. Fanatec claims now if all items showed as available when you purchased then it should ship within their usual few day time frame. I'd say if it doesn't ship within a week then you might try to cancel or take action.

The biggest delays and issues right now seem to be with their support and I only see that getting worse right now with everyone starting to get their new Clubsport DD and DD+ wheels.

• I live in Lexingtion, KY. Thanks for the feedback. I do that. Give it a week and if noting happens or changes, I’ll cancel. It’s a shame, I had fanatec products in the past, but had to sell them due to money issues. But now in a better place and trying to get back into sim racing.

• *Update* just got a email at 1:30 am saying it’s been shipped and said it’s handed over to FedEx and is en route. Look at the tracking number and just said label created on 2/22/24 11:24 am and waiting pick up. 🤷‍♂️. At least got a tracking number lol. I do feel bad for some people still watching on there orders.