I just want to drive

Looking for any kind of assistance I can get for my situation. I saved for 2 years to buy a complete setup from Fanatec and finally made my purchase during their Black Friday Event 2023, I am still waiting for my complete order from November 24, 2023 Order#1836636 I was sent everything in my orders besides the Clubsport DD+ and my sticker set. I was also sent an extra McLaren GT3 wheel (which I did not order) and a QR1 wheel side attachment (also didn't order). I have all of this Fanatec gear and nothing to hook it up to. This has really ruined my experience with upgrading to a DD wheel from a Logitech G923. I have reached out to Fanatec many times and only ever get the automated response that says to not reply to. When I login to my Fanatec account and go to Order#1836636 it doesn't show a tracking number for the stuff that I have received and when I go to My Products it also doesn't show the serial number for the stuff that I have received. I had no idea I was going to be receiving packages from Fanatec just looked outside and it was there along with an extra McLaren GT3 wheel which I did not order. Any help would be greatly appreciated! Is there a number I can call or something? I feel as if I have been pretty patient throughout this whole situation I just want to drive please. My Logitech isn't doing the job when I have to stare at this stuff all day. 🚦

Comments