Fanatec order

I ordered the mclaren ready to race bundle on the 19th of january. All it has said is handover to warehouse. I even purchased the overnight shipping. I am not sure what's going on.

Comments

• Good luck getting a response from Fanatec. I've been waiting almost 2 months for a response to a support ticket I submitted early January.

• if you got a tracking number, check it on aftership.com, i had the same issue for a week, checked it and found out its a few hours away from coming. somehow the status still shows handover to warehouse, a lot of people have this glitch

• edited February 26

How does one get a tracking number if it still shows as "handover to warehouse"?

• My order never moved from Handover to warehouse even once delivered. If you click 'View' next to your order and look to the bottom below the items, there should be Shipping Type and Tracking Number below it. Hope this helps :)

• Been waiting 2 weeks for my order, was "handed over" ( i.e. DROPPED ) into shipping 2 weeks ago. Sent a note requesting more info and got a note back saying it would take them "3 to 5 days" to respond to the note itself. They've already got my money, including almost $75 in SHIPPING AND HANDLING. Guess that was money well spent. NOT.

TO be honest here, if I had known that they were still experiencing these issues, I would have ordered a Logitech Pro. Now I cannot really cancel this order and have to wait on their terrible service. If social media helped, I would bitch about this on Twitter/X.