Order #1918196 - No Status

Team,

I ordered a GT DD pro 8nm on Feb 11th, and I have not received any new updates other than “handover to warehouse”. I have selected FedEx ground and I have checked for the order on FedEx using order number/ invoice number/ customer number but none provided a reference number or an update. I request if someone from the team can provide me with an update. Shipment is to be made in the US.

if it’s out of stock, I would like the order to be cancelled.

Best,

Jimmy

Comments

• To all the members who are waiting patiently, any advice will be appreciated. Thanks in advance :)

• If James didn't reply, then you are doomed. I myself am still waiting for my 2/9 dd extreme order which other people already received but nobody answered. Feel free to contact them through their support or email or anything, but it will take months for them to give you a response.

• I don't understand. I am a US customer who has ordered a product that you have continued to state is in stock. The US web page states it will ship in 4-7 days. I have been waiting for more than a month. Why isn't this shipping? I have a QR2 wheel side with it, but that's it. I know others have been waiting twice, maybe even three times as long; I know you are very busy, but come on!!!!!

• well I guess I will have to initiate chargeback request .

• I've been waiting on an order that was all "available for shipping" for 2 weeks now. Been at the warehouse that long. Considering what I paid for S&H, I'm gonna wait a week and then cancel ( via CC first, then through Fanatec ( if possible ) ) and then order a Logitech. This is just stupid.

If anyone orders something that is "available", there should be no excuse for delays especially if they are quick to take the $$. Come on Fanatec, get your act together.

Your stuff isn't cheap but your shipping/Customer service is the cheapest and worst I have ever seen.