no power DD T wheel base

worked great for about 2-3 hours on the ps5 . Went to power up and play the other day the wheel calibrated

than the power button went red than blank. The f on the v2.5 x rim lights up but that is it. Now no lights at all on the wheel base power button but the f on the rim will still light up.Tried to do the boot reset on a pc but that did't work. Any ideas?

Comments

• Hi,

If you have no a similar situation like the guy from the Youtube Video, sorry to say but welcome to the briked Base Club.

https://youtu.be/Lsx11kNPBDY

I have the same situation and waiting now day 6 to get any fucking response from Support, and no there is no excuse about the this timeframe, they need to know about the problems so it would be easy to send out return labels to collect all briked bases an try there best to replace or repair it, it´s there failture!!

My base is delivered at 13.2, i played 5 times and on the next day my base don´t boot and the LED is blank, i can pressing or holding the Button, there is no differnce or Boot sequence inizialed the only what i see is a Fanatec Symbol at my 2.5x Wheel, it also don´t recognized anymore at the PC or Playstation.

We are not alone, this is the only good thing at the situation, you can read a couple threads and also inside the 456 Driver Version Threat the same behaviors, maybe Fanatec give us informations or replacements..... maybe, or we need to wait weeks to get any answer and month to get replacements or repairs.

Welcome to FANATEC HELL!

• the video is right on. Hopefully we will not have to wait to long for the rma. I filled out a support tag on February 22nd. I will keep you posted if I hear anything.