Order screwed up and no response in almost 3 weeks

This is so unacceptable at this point. Order was made months ago. Order finally arrives. Not all of it…… they sent two sets of pedals instead of my wheel base. Now I can’t get anyone to even respond. How on earth did I give this company this much money and this is the type of service you get after spending over $1500? So unacceptable. Screw this company so much

Comments

• i don't know, it sounds like they have some other issues, and maybe its not comes directly for them self

• if it doesn't come from them, customers don't care because they obviously don't pay for high-quality delivery

• Don't get your hopes up. I placed an order 182 days ago. Only delivered my pedals and wheels no DD after 150 days.

Since then I've had no response from Fanatec Customer Service regarding what the next steps are.

UPS have confirmed that they have tried contacting the shipper..... no response.

Seems like they don't care, now they've sent something onto the next mug to take their money from.

I also started a thread about this, but its now been hidden and can only be found by searching. So it looks like there is probably alot more people on here who are having issues that are being hidden. BEWARE.

https://forum.fanatec.com/discussion/29581/order-day-132-and-counting#latest

• Allan LehtlaAllan Lehtla Member
    edited February 27

can be, because that is just not normal that user gets 2 pedal set when he not even ordered

• edited February 27

I haven't been waiting as long, but I ordered the R2R bundle with the v2 pedals for xbox. They sent me the v3 pedals instead of the CSL DD + boost kit. I just wish someone could reach out in a somewhat timely manner, especially when they email stats a time frame. Also live in the US

• Yeah this is so unacceptable. The fact that this company has no customer service to get ahold of in situations like this is astonishingly bad. My credit card company has been notified and I will be getting them to do a chargeback. This is theft.

• Got a response after 9 business days. Hope this helps!