QR1 was available when i placed my order, now it's not ?

Hey guys, first time with Fanatec, just bought a CSL DD + BMW GT2 wheel along with pedals to replace my nearly 10 years G29, when i placed my order i saw that the QR1 was free and available, but now i see it's open for pre-orders and i'll basically have to wait until the 31th of March ?

Is anyone in the same situation as me, or ever experienced such things ?

Considering the wheel is in stock but the QR isn't, do you maybe think it's a possibility that Fanatec could send me everything except the QR ?

Based in France, thanks :)

Comments

• Jack PickettJack Pickett Member
    edited February 28

You could cancel entire order, wait for refund, then order again with a QR2 with the Beemer and a base side upgrade.

Cost more but worth it in the long run.

• Yeah, considered that too, but given the fact they litterally force you to give you a QR1 for free when you order the beemer wheel.. Can't remove the QR1 out of my cart, even with having a QR2 Lite in my cart aswell.

• That's my problem too. Although I put the QR 2 lite in the cart, the "free" QR 1 stays. Only way to get rid of that QR1 is to put the QR2 pro in the cart. But I sure won't spend 200€ for that. I also contacted the support on how to get rid of that free QR1. But as you can imagine, I didn't got any answer. This webshop and support is a joke. Unfortunately I depend on the Xbox support, other wise i would have ordered from moza or any other company with DD.

• Hatte da gleich Problem sogar noch viel schlimmer.

Stornieren oder warten mehr geht nicht.

Bei mir stornieren hatt2 Wochen gedauert bis ich mein Geld wieder hatte.

Sonst müsste ich aber immer noch bis 26

Nein DA geht leider garnichts

• Glad i'm not the only one in this case, i thought it was a bug or some sort of thing, but this is seriously frustrating.

Sent 2 e-mails aswell, no response atm, will update if anything pops out.(yeah, i know if they don't reply to the first one, huge chance they won't at the second, but at this point i'm starting to rethink about this order.)

What rattles me is that they showed up the QR1 in stock when i ordered, but few hours later, no more QR1 available, lol.

• Die Rückerstattung macht mir am meisten Sorgen, es handelt sich um einen hohen Betrag, und ich kann es mir nicht leisten, zu warten.