Order Shipping Query - Australia

Hi, I would like to get an update on an order from 6 Feb 2024. The order still hasn't been handed over to the courier company (Australian Post Office) and yet everything I ordered was available on the site when I ordered it. I've logged a couple of support tickets on the website but no one has responded yet. I'm hoping someone here can assist.

Comments

• I placed an DD+ order when I saw there was in stock yesterday. The order was handed over to warehouse last night.

• Just noticed that Australia seems to have stock, I still have an order from November 24th stuck "in process".

• You're lucky, I ordered in Nov and still waiting to get any details at all about my order

• The order is in my profile, just sitting at "The order is in process".

There has been no communication in terms of when anything will be shipped despite availability dates on my order indicating that Dd+ would be ready in January

• Ah ok, you're in the same boat as me then, I thought you might have been calling me lucky and had it even worse, because I know some people had money taken but no order shown in their profile. You must have been calling Dongchen Sun lucky.

Did you have other items in your order? I placed a big order on November 24th including a bunch of things that I know were oversold in other regions, but the only communications I ever had from Fanatec were about regarding the DD+. The only items that ever had preorder availability dates in my order were the DD+ and a QR2 WS, which were last updated to Jan 17 and Jan 16 respectively and still show that today.

I put in a ticket on 13/02 but only received the automated response thus far.

• Yes, order includes the Formula 2.5x as well (which I understand might not be in until later in March) and I know they "don't ship partial orders".

However it would really put my mind at ease if they could just give an update of any sort. A rough idea of when it would be shipped would be great.

Given all the delays with the DD+ and hearing about other people getting their orders, I'm getting a little worried that I haven't even gotten an email saying my order is delayed at all.

• Mine includes that too and I never received any word suggesting that there would be a delay with the Formula V2.5 X in Australia. I know people did in other regions but it seems to have been listed as available in Australia for the entire time. I never got the offer to cancel my order and get the 25% off voucher.

I do have some items that are now out of stock for new orders, but again, no word to suggest mine has been delayed for any reason, and most of those had been listed as available up until the point the DD+ finally was released.

• It's infuriating not having any info about it.

As much as I'd like my gear straight away, I'm OK to wait, but I'd just like some info.

• Same here I ordered about 2 weeks ago and still nothing has changed, how did your guys orders turn out ?