Where is my order? UK, December 12th 2023

Hi,

I've had no communication, i've contacted customer care and commented on facebook and checking my order daily for tracking... nothing, no tracking response, no idea what is happening! Can anyone help me?

Items on the order are from 12th December 2023 same as many others from the black friday sales.

ClubSport Steering Wheel Formula V2.5 X

QR2 Base-Side (Type-C)

Please advise. Can i Report this to any UK regulators perhaps?

Honestly, feels like i've been scammed.

Mitch

Comments

• I don't think you were scammed but I think you don't actively read your emails or forums.

There was an official communication that those that ordered the v2.5x might have to wait till the end of March to get their wheels.

So I'm sure that's where the hold up is, there is no item to send you right now.

On the EU website both Formula wheels are sold out, you can't even pre-order.

• I check my emails daily and didn't recieve the email to say it would be end of march, so this is good to know and thank you for posting.

As for forums, why should I or anyone be expected to read a forum eitherway? If there are mass delays to many customers this should be communicated clearly and publicly on social channels for their mistakes and even their customer support should be helpful instead of non-existant.

Anyway Appreciate the response, I guess i'll keep waiting on a company that clearly doesn't care about it's customer base.

Thank you.