Is my Clubsport DD wheelbase defective after only a month??? Advice needed please

Yesterday I noticed some weird issues with the wheel bouncing back and force while driving in AC and not functioning correctly. I tried another game, F23, and it also did some really strange things like the wheel after a turn not going back to center....nearly 90 degrees off, but the car driving in the game perfectly straight. What the heck is going on? I tried everything that I could think of...even reinstalling the Fanatec drivers, and eventually reinstalling Windows 11 in a last desperate attempt to correct the problem. I am sad to say that after a fresh Windows install and reinstalling the Fanatec drivers and both AC and FC23, the same exact issue persists. :(

I will contact Fanatec tech support, but that may take a week or more theses days, so I'm hoping that some of you Fanatec experts out there may have some advice for me in the meantime. Also, enclosed is my current wheelbase settings just in case, but did try the auto setting also with no luck. Thanks! :)

Comments

• Hello.

Did you try do in Fanatec Software "Center Calibration?"

• If you mean this one. then yes. :)

It is so depressing the amount of money this wheelbase costs, only to break down in about a month. :(

• Sean DockerySean Dockery Member
    edited March 1

I did another test today and the wheel when driving just goes all over the place and especially freaks out hard when you hit something. It just goes crazy! Will I be able to get a refund for a defective wheel? I only got it 2 months ago, but only used it just 1 months due to having to wait for the QR2 so that I could attach the RS wheel I purchased with it. $1800 for those 3 items! The last time I tried to contact Fanatec, it took 6 days just for a reply. What can I do?

• contact support. in my country i must give a company 2 times the chance to repair/replace, before i can think about a refund. but maybe your country is different.

• I guess I have no choice but to wait the 2 weeks, from what I've heard, and hopefully I'll eventually hear back from Fanatec. Since I do not want to wait possibly months then to get the CS DD fixed so as to drive my sim rig, I just ordered a Moza R12 and RS wheel. What an expensive....but fun (when things work) journey my new sim racing hobby has become. It is sad though, seeing Fanatec go from a beloved company to enemy number one on many sim racing social media sites in a matter of just 1 year. What are they smoking over there in Germany? Das ist nicht so gut! LOL