A couple of quirks with DD+

I wanted to ask you a couple of questions regarding my DD+.

1) My Fanalab software does not contain the settings preset for Dirt Rally 2. It shows the game, but the preset is empty. I have attached a screenshot. I've reinstalled the software and had no luck. Would you be able to send me a picture of the settings?

2) I've noticed that when I raise Natural Friction for my wheel settings in Fanalab, it causes the wheel to very slightly shake/wobble. I want to know if this is normal.

3) I've also noticed that when I'm not using the DD+, the wheel doesn't quite sit center and leans about 2-3 degrees to the left. I've read online that this is normal and is due to the position of the magnets. I wanted to double check that that is indeed normal.

Comments

• edited March 1

1) there is no screesnhot.

2) that is a known firmware issue which the CSL DD and GT DD Pro already had. On the list to be fixed at some point.

3) that is NOT normal, the wheel has to sit absolutely straight without moving a few degrees to one side as this was just an issue of the CSL DD and GT DD Pro but was fixed for the CS DD. If its not possible to let it sit straight at center position, then the base was produced incorrect and you should contact the support.

• Sorry it has been uploaded now

• Anyone else got something to say?