ClubSport F1 v2 delievery time

I want to buy F1 esports v2 wheel for my csl dd base, but im not sure about delievery time.

On website its said its 4-7 days but it requires me to choose qr1 or some qr2. I have brand new qr1 at home so i need neither of those, but when i close selection windows it automatically choose qr1 (for free, guess its pre-installed?).

The problem is qr1 is unavailable till april. The webiste even says orded will be shipped when everytghing is available.

If i orded it would it come now or when qr1 is available? Did anyone order this wheel with qr1 recently and got it? Is there a way to order it without any wheel-side?

Comments

• It ships when QR1 would be in stock, so in April.

You cant buy a wheel without QR.

• As i thought, but i think its weird tho. In february i ordered csl dd with qr1 lite, but after ordering i saw that qr1 lite is not available.

So after few days I canceled and ordered with normal qr1 and got it after 3 days, but it came with qr1 lite pre-installed and qr1 seperately. So it doesnt make any sense, why wouldnt they ship it before if they had qr1 lite pre installed on wheel which they had in stock.

I think it could be the same with f1 wheel, qr1 is probably pre installed.

• edited March 9

P1 wheel is special, its the only wheel which comes with a pre-installed QR and its in fact QR1 Lite. You didnt needed to cancel that order, it would have shipped right away as it does not need the QR1 Lite to be in stock as its pre-installed already and therefore a completely different SKU.

No other wheel has a QR pre-installed and therefore every other wheel needs the respective QR to be in stock as well, otherwise the shipment will be held back until everything is in stock.

• I have an order that was supposed to arrive, but due to the unavailability of qr1, I have to wait. and I don't know until when? I don't understand why I can't send a steering wheel without qr1, I have two at home. no answer and availability keeps changing. it's terrible.

• Also the CSL Steering Wheel BMW product description says: "QR1 Lite Wheel-Side (preinstalled)"

I think that's it though.