CS DD cracking noise when turning wheel

Hello,

I‘m experiencing a cracking noise on my CS DD when turning the wheelshaft. I‘ll provide a YT-Link with a short video so you can hear for yourself.

Does anybody know what causes this or how to fix it?

Comments

• It's a broken motor, you cant fix it on your own. You have to contact the support.

• Thank you for the quick reply, Maurice!

Your diagnosis makes sense, since I‘m also feeling the „crack“ in the FFB when driving.

Unfortunately this is already my second CS DD, since the first one died. I contacted support like you advised. I’m hoping for a quick response/solution.

• Every day I feel more and more that CS DD and CS DD+ are a total failure. Reading the forum, it seems to me that almost every CS DD and CS DD+ will be placed on the website in time. It all depends on the intensity of use...

• zeko zekanzeko zekan Member
    edited March 10

same and same and same shit from this fake company

hardware, firmware, nothing works right there.

people, if you're smart, ask for your money back, or better yet, don't buy it, and buy trusted, correct products from the competition. with a far more advanced system, appearance and quality. Simagic is currently the best option for a small difference in money.

• Only people who have problems post in the forum. Many thousands of people without problems don't take a look here.

• just wait, they will