❓️❓️ Why FanaSCAM has so many problems ❓️❓️

people buy their expensive products and have to wait for months in the hope that some new driver and firmware will work and not cause failures on their expensive bases. I think that the problem is more complex than the driver/firmware itself, i.e. that the hardware itself has a cardinal error in construction or production or both. mostly on all CS DD product family.

without saying before that it is a huge problem to buy something from them without having problems with waiting for the purchase and shipping.

after so many unsatisfied customers who have struggled for months with their products and problems with RMA and contacting support, in contrast to them, users of Simagic and other competitors of the same class happily play on expensive toys that work satisfactorily, and if they have some problems, they are mostly atypical minor problems.

which are very easy to solve because support is available in a very short time, as well as very active groups on discord groups.

time will show how much FanaSCAM actually deceived all users, let's call it the "new" era of their rise. or maybe a fall after all.

Comments

• It was quiet for a few days...

• Jack PickettJack Pickett Member
    edited March 10

Even though zz is a annoying Simagic fanboy, he speaks some truth.

Maurice has admitted the ugly reality...

"Coil whine is a widespread hardware issue which can only be fixed with a repair so you need to wait for the support to get back to you which can take some weeks"

One thing that bothered me was the quiet and unexpected $100 price increase right when the ClubSport DD was finally being delivered. Was this because it was a runaway sales success? It has never sold out to date.

I think it a "surcharge" tacked on to purchasers for the inevitable handling/repair/return shipping. The price has never dropped again, indicating that it was not just a "first batch" issue.

• considering the bunch of errors that cs dd has, both hardware and software, it would be fair if they put the price back for that €100, at least. and to everyone who bought that piece of crap that keeps breaking down, to return the 100€ to their account.

the irritating fact is that Simagic is really the best choice right now. and even for those on PS. because there are options for arranging Simagic, Asetec, Simucube, Moza to work on PS.

and if I am a fan of Simagic, yes I am. regardless of the fact that I'm full of FanaSCAM equipment that I use all the time. and interestingly I am satisfied. for now all these years. but the irritating fact is that the brand that I invested so much in and had high hopes for them to be even better and stronger, they disappointed me like many others. not only am I a fan of Simagic, but soon I will also be taking their equipment and I will be able to directly compare what one camp is worth and what the other is worth.

of course I don't have to confirm it to anyone, others have already confirmed it all. it's simple, Simagic is currently the best option on the market.

• Simagic could be compare with simcube but with allot cheaper

• They spend too much money on marketing and not enough on customer support and quality checks.

• I am very much in agreement, it has become a scandal.

More than 3 weeks I received my unusable extreme DD+ and I am waiting for an rma, a single email received from a person asking me the serial number of my base 12 days ago and still no news.

And I am an entrepreneur and service I know what is mostly in electronics and I have never known a company that was more than 2 weeks to fully manage a service (including product return) . 

I am in a mad rage.