Universal Hub V2 will not update with CSW V2.5 base

I have no idea what I'm doing wrong. The pedals, base and wheel all worked fine until I got a new Universal Hub V2. When I switched the wheels out, it auto-forced a PC Driver Update, a CSW V2.5 Motor and Wheel base update. Now, when I go to Firmware Manager to update the universal hub, it shows this:

I click on: Update and get the following

When I click "OK" - i can hear the wheel disconnect, the power button turns yellow and starts cycling a blue light and this pop-up happens.

Here's where I've done 2 Different things to try and get the update to go:

1- If I turn the wheel off and click the X... i get the following:

2 - If I leave the Power Off window open, and power cycle the base, then close the power off window, it just restarts at the "update window"

I have no idea what to do now. I can still run on iRacing, but there is little to no force feedback. Has anyone run into something similar and wouldn't mind providing a step-by-step on how to force this thing to update? (the manual update option does the exact same thing)

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• It's been a few weeks. Bumping this back up in case anyone has experienced this same issue, and hopefully found a fix?

• MadDog-ICMadDog-IC Member
    edited April 15

Post your latest time stamped archived complete collection of log files from the Fanatec Config program (FanatecDiag_Date_Time.zip) is the only way someone may be able to help.

1) Could try uninstalling the Fanatec v456 driver and going back to v455 or even back to v451 (Was some issues with v456 that caused X-box modes to fail).

2) CSW v2.5 Wheelbase should be in PC mode with the "Start Button" highlighted in RED (Not Xbox GREEN), Use "Two Squares + Y buttons together on UHUB to change modes.

3) Otherwise try a manual Firmware update to the Universal HUB V2 by clicking the top right box to put into manual update mode and clicking the flash button when presented.

4) Don't use the X button as that will only put motor into X-box mode I believe and disconnect the base from the windows driver.