Appeal

Unfortunately I have to say that I am extremely disappointed with Fanatec. I sent my base (Clubsport DD) to you last Monday for a repair and received it today - I noticed that it was still cracking...

I would like to return the base and have already made an application and even included the confirmation email but it was simply ignored...

Guys, that can't be right?!

I'm going to get my lawyer involved - and yes your support is overloaded but honestly... you have to get it under control!

Comments

• and the best thing - the base doesn't even turn on. Unpacked, turned the shaft, it cracks and now it won't even start...

• Many people seem to have issues with Clubsport DD and DD+ bases. Including me, got my base bricked on 2024 03 04, havent heard anything from them yet... not too salty, but if i dont get an email in this upcoming week, ill have to go through my bank.

Bricking issues

Coil whine issues

Notchy feeling issues

Motor it self getting broken where from what i understood the magnets inside came loose or just broke off.

They say that most users enjoy their bases without any problems, and that its only a few that need an RMA, if its true then why cant Fanatec deal with those few in a timely matter if it is as they say. You pay a premium price for a premium product and get an unlubricated cylinder shape in your bum if anything goes wrong.

Not to mention that once you go through Dante's inferno that their RMA process is as of today. you get a defective one again ?!?!?!

• FanaSCAM is on a mission.

piss off enough people, so that we can sue them or come organized to Germany and live to demand justice. I'm afraid that will be the case.

I hope the CEO wises up and starts an internal investigation to fix the problems. although it seems to me that he is directly involved in everything and that he is doing it all on purpose.

• I am in the same case as you and with the same concern about the coil and noise .

More than 3 weeks I received my unusable extreme DD+ and I am waiting for an rma, a single email received from a person asking me the serial number of my base 12 days ago and still no news.

I am in a mad rage. 

• How is this supposed to happen now?! Wait so long again for my hobby to be ruined?

I can understand that the support is totally behind, but dear CEO - don't release any new products and don't make a mega offer as a Black Friday deal at the same time.

We've all paid and want performance and no more problems!!!

I hope and wish that someone will get in touch soon - I just want to hand in my products and have my money back.

I sent the form 4 weeks ago.