Black Friday Order Forgotten!!

Order 1821279 was placed on 23rd Nov 2023. All I have received is the DD csl base thru a different regenerated order of 1904863 received in Feb 24.

I'm left without so many items to race instead I get to stare at a useless csl base without the other items I ordered.

I have emailed many times and I am yet to even get a reply.

I placed the original order over 15 weeks ago I am I so disappointed with the service I have received and the overall professionalism of this company, I'm actually starting to think I'm never gonna get the rest of my goods and I'm going to be left with a lonely base.

Fanatec, if you check the tracking number of the first order you can clearly see its been returned to your distribution centre. Please dispatch my goods. Please let me know what is going on, is it in stock?

I still await Boost Kit 180 (8Nm), CSL Pedals Tuning Kit, CSL Pedals Load Cell Kit, CSL Pedals, ClubSport Steering Wheel F1® Esports V2 and the QR1 Wheel-Side. Maybe you should give me the QR2 connections instead with the the length of time this is taking. Over 15 weeks.

Comments