Clubsport Base 12nm RMA at Fanatec warehouse since 02/06/2024 and no sign of getting it back.

Im based in Candada.

I started an RMA process for my CS DD 12nm that wouldn't power up after a reboot, on January 13th.

On January 26 Fanatec approved my RMA and said i would receive shipping label.

January 31 they finally send me the label

February 1st i send the base back.

February 6th it arrives at the Texas RMA location.

February 15th i Ask: Hello my DD base has now arrived at your facilities since 02/06/2024 could you give me an estimate time as to when I will be getting it back please.

February 26th fanatec: The entire repair process, including shipping etc, is very hard to predict as shipping times may differ. I cannot give you an accurate estimation for the repair process.

In most cases, it should take no longer than 2 weeks.

Today march 11th. I am left in the dark , no news no responses nothing. I am so disappointed in Fanatec I wish i bought another brand.

Comments

• You were "lucky" enough to obtain an rma quickly despite your current problems. Personally, after 3 weeks I'm still waiting for my RMA label and then (reading you) I'm still going to have to wait weeks for a return. 

When will I be able to use my base in June and July? 

• edited March 12

Once they have it in their possesion, place a chargeback order through bank on the basis that the promised service cant be completed in a timely manner, get money back in a week or so, place an order for new one and have it sent to you ( ive heard people are getting their new orders pretty quick ).

Rinse and repeat until you have a working product :D, jokes aside this is really bad news for me as well as i have to go through RMA for my bricked CS DD base.