Dear Fanatec

Dear Fanatec,

We all understand Endor Ag/Fanatec has been dealing with many issues. Everything from syncing issues and over ordering on black Friday, to transportation issues to issues with Sony completing their final verification of your products!

Because of this many customers have experienced a very poor consumer experience! Everything from delays in orders being filled, receiving partial orders, items not in stock and the inability to get a timely response from customer service or even cancel orders!

According to your press release on your Endor Ag investor relations page, Fanatec will be reporting a decent loss for 2023 which happens with every company during periods of time when they make massive changes!

How ever it's not time to sink or swim! The community is fed up.

People are literally scared to place orders. Fed up with the lack of customer service and inability to receive orders or partial orders due to 1 item not being available!

I'm unsure why it's so difficult for Fanatec to keep products in stock! Whether it's financial issues, issues with vendors and supplier payments! Suppliers struggling to get specific components! Fanatec's inability to be organized?

What ever the cause, it's time to make some changes and show the Sim racing community that Fanatec is listening and has respect for their customers concerns!!

I understand the complexity of running a international company that's working with Chip makers, software developers, companies like Sony, Microsoft, and the manufacturing of the various steel components needed to make said products! Getting those products to shipping ports around the globe and shipped out to customers!

However it's time to..

Get your shit together.

Eliminate products that don't sell.. No one needs 2 dozen different steering wheels and my guess is many of them don't sell well enough to make it financially worth all the time and effort it takes to have them produced and keep them in stock.

Streamline the system so products that do extremely well are constantly in stock and ready to be shipped! The QR1 and QR2 wheel side attachments can't possibly be that difficult to keep in stock! It's not that complicated of a system

The money wasted keeping products in stock that aren't huge sellers could be better spent keeping the best selling items in stock!

Change your company policy!!! Many of us who have a Fanatec ecosystem have extra components such as wheel side QR1 or QR2. It's ridiculous for a paying customer to wait weeks or even months because Fanatec can't get ONE product produced and shipped to their warehouse for distribution in a timely manner!!!

Customers should have the option to have wheels shipped with or without QR1/QR2 attachments!

Apologize to your customer base and promise to do better! Every Company sufferers growing pains!

Instead of blaming Sony or the warehouse or what ever.. Simply apologize and work to do better!

Lastly Check your EGO! You're not the only game in town!!!

There are now several options for quality wheel bases and other components IE pedals, Shifters, Brakes, cockpits! Options where the customer receives quality customer service! Where customers feels respected instead of treated like a donkey!

Here in America Fanatec has a F rating from the better business borough! Literally the worst possible rating a company can get! This is the first time in my entire life I've seen a company have a F rating! It's time to be better!! Do Better!!!

Whether that means taking on new investor's! Hiring a experienced corporate management team, and CEO taking a step back!! As hiring a well qualified experienced CEO who can help streamline the company can make a huge difference!! Right now Fanatec's running like V12 engine that's missing on 3 cylinders, and has a bad transmission!!!

Honestly, integrity, ethics go a long way! People are very understanding when they are told the truth! What they can't stand is being looked in the eye and lied to!

I hope everything gets better and Fanatec's recent changes pay off.

Unfortunately my self and many others have lost much of the respect we once had. Respect is earned not given!

Today I'm literally terrified to order the new Formula 1 base/wheel set! Do I really wanna drop another $1300 on top of the $9,000 I've already spent on my set up?? Especially since I was so close to moving to a different ecosystem or quitting sim racing together and I'm not the only one. I've seen dozens of top of the line Sim rigs for sale by owners lately.

Fanatec needs to step up and be a beacon of integrity and a ambassador for the Sim racing community as a whole! If you don't, someone else will.

Sincerely

A once loyal customer who was 2 days from dumping all my sim racing equipment and walking away once and for all.

Luckily I found the part I needed on eBay to fix my wheel base! Cause the idea of ordering something and having no idea when I may receive it was simply a deal breaker for me! Especially knowing customers service is almost non existent..

Comments

• Yes, everything has been said, great

• don't worry, they are not so stupid that they don't know what they are doing. it's all for a purpose.

that CEO smug guy is a very smart creature

• edited March 12

it is what it is man, they know what they are doing, and changes will happen, just not in such a short notice. We are looking at atleast 1 year from when all the issues blew up. Those who wanna buy now and want the product NOW, can surely switch ecosystems if they wish to do so, i guess less support tickets for fanatec to anwser, maybe mine will get anwsered quicker that way.

Besides the situation IS getting better day by day, just not everything at once.

I have a bricked CS DD base my self, which is why i had to send them a support ticket.

• Yeah, makes total sense. I mean, who doesn’t like to loose money and reputation?!

Thanks for that valuable insides, you smart creature.

• no. you misinterpreted yourself. I just confirmed that FanaSCAM is garbage from a company and thieves who steal from people. and the CEO is the biggest garbage there is because he does it all on purpose.

I see you are catching me on topics. but it's interesting how you don't comment there where people write how disappointed and angry they are at the FanaSCAM organization. you see, that tells you, that you are also one big piece of garbage that protects this organization whose creativity you are also a part of.

• I don't quite understand this criticism about customers inquiring about their pre-paid orders. It's rather odd if those emails are being addressed starting from the newest ones, isn't it?

Now it seems that even those inquiries sent a long time ago are not being responded to…;)