Post here if you're waiting on an order

Since I placed my order over a month ago and shortly after realized the problems Fanatec has had with fulfilling orders, I've come to these forums just about every day to see if there's any news or breakthroughs that might give me hope of ever receiving my order. And I know I'm not the only one...

Every day, I see a handful of new posts of people complaining, asking for information, etc. From that, I can tell that the scope of the problem is pretty big, but I thought it would be a good idea to try to take inventory of all the affected customers (or at least those that read these forums).

So I'm creating this thread with the idea that everyone who's been waiting on an order for more than 10 days makes a single post. Preferably, there doesn't need to be any other discussion (that can happen elsewhere).... just a post with some details about your order. I'll go first ...

Comments

• James MarksJames Marks Member
    edited March 12

Order Date: 2/9/2024

Order Status: Handover to Warehouse

Products: Mclaren GT3 V2 Wheel, QR1, CSL Pedals, CSL Load Cell Kit, CSL DD Table Clamp

• Order Date : 13/02/2024

Orderstatus : order is in progress

Products : DD+ , PODIUM STEERING WHEEL FANATEC GT WORLD CHALLENGE

• Order Date: 2/9/24

Order#: 1916XXX

Order Status: Handover to warehouse (since 2/12/24)

Products: GT DD Pro, Boost Kit 180, CSL Load Cell Pedal Kit, CSL Pedals Tuning Kit

• Order date: 02/17/2024

Order Status: Handover to warehouse (since 2/20/24)

Products: GT DD Pro bundle with Boost Kit (8nm) 2-day FedEx shipping.

Notes: Item said "Ships within 4-6 days" when order was placed.

• Jarmo VasamaJarmo Vasama Member
    edited March 12

Order date: 31/01/2024

Order Status: The order is in process

Products: Podium Steering Wheel Monte Carlo Rally

Notes: When ordering, availability was indicated as March 8, 2024. Now the podium hub availability have been changed to April 11, 2024…

• Order Date: 24/11/2023

Products: Button Caps, CSL DD, CSL Elite Pedals V2, CS DD+, CS Shifter + USB Adapter, CS Formula V2.5 X, CS Universal Hub V2 Xbox, QR1 WS (x2), QR2 WS, QR2 BS (Type C), Podium Advanced Paddle Module, Podium Wheel Rim Porsche 911 GT3 Cup Leather

Notes: CS DD+ and QR2 WS were preorder items, I got the e-mails about the delays as well as about the eventual launch, no other delays were communicated. The latest preorder availability dates shown in my order are Jan 17/Jan 16 respectively. QR1 WS is currently a preorder item for May 6 for new orders. I created a support ticket on 13 Feb to enquire about my order status and have received no word beyond the automated response.

• Bonjour. Quand est-ce que je vais recevoir ma putain de commande 1847442 passée le 23/11/2023. Vous êtes des escrocs c'est une honte ...

• edited March 13

Nov 20th 2023 csl dd / mclaren wheel / peddals v2 ready to race order status handover to warehouse only 2 products with serial nr,s

netherlands

• Order date: 12/01/2024

Products: Podium Steering Wheel Monte Carlo Rally

Notes: When ordering, availability was indicated as March 8, 2024. Now the podium hub availability have been changed to April 11, 2024…

• Order date: 12/01/2024

Products: DD+ GT3R Podium Qr2

• Order date: 09/01/2024

Products: CS DD+, Formula Wheel 2.5, CS Shifter SQ V1.5, CS Handbrake 1.5, CS Pedals V3i, Damper Kit, QR2 Wheel

Notes: It's a WITH VOUCHER order all available exept for the CS DD+, wich changed different availability 'till the 05 March. I got the mail about the delay (there was written 11 March but it's remained on 05 on the order webpage). I wrote a mail @ webshop on 12 March to enquire about my order status and have received no word beyond the automated response.

...very curious to know how many orders not processed are with voucher orders...

• Order date: 26/02/2024

Products: Gran Turismo® DD Extreme, 2x QR2 Wheel-Side

Notes:  When ordering, availability was indicated as March 18, 2024. Now the availability has been changed to March 28, 2024…

• Order date : 2/14/2024

Order Status : Handover to warehouse ( 2/15 )

Products : DD Pro 8nm, brake load cell kit.

Notes : sent three e-mails with no responses from real humans, tried calling Customer service and their mailbox is full, will do a chargeback tomorrow using PayPal. Done with Fanatec BS.

• Order date : 3/16/2024

Order Status : Handover to warehouse ( 03/19 )

Products : CSL DD Ready2Race McLaren Bundle for pc + qr2 wheel side + qr2 base side

Notes : when I placed the order all the products were available

• order date 03/17/2024
    order status: order in progress
    no info from them