Clubsport handbrake not recognized with CSDD+

I just got my CSDD+ on my rig, first couldn't get my BME(xbox uni hub v2) to work because the QR update issues. Then got it fixed but my handbrake still isn't working. I had it plugged into my GTDD pro working fine, now with the CSDD+ the control panel will not recognize the handbrake plugged into the base or the pedals but it is with the USB adapter. So I know the handbrake isn't broken so I'm assuming it's a firmware or software issue. Any ideas?

Comments

• Hi Wayne

I'm having the same issue. Have you had a resolution?

Also, when I connect the USB adaptor to my PC (without connecting the handbrake to the adaptor), the Fanatec Control Panel recognises the adaptor itself. However when I plug the handbrake into the adaptor my handbrake is not detected in any other way. Is this what you're also experiencing?

• edited April 26

Hi Wayne and Justin,

I’ve got the same issue. I received my new CSDD+ a couple of weeks ago. I’m on PS5, trying to play WRC10.

Have tried connecting the handbrake via V3 pedals and direct into the wheel base (where it remains). I can’t understand what is missing. I also suspect it’s a firmware/SW issue. There are no clear steps for how to get this working.