Can't open a support Ticket "Please enter a message and a subject"

Hello,

I am trying to open a ticket but each time I submit, I get the message "Please enter a message and a subject".

Of course everything is fulfilled in the forms and I got this message from both Chrome / Safari / Edge and Mac/Windows...

Any idea ?

Comments

• I had the same issue using Safari and Chrome. I did have a subject filled in and a message as well as an attached video. After the 10th attempt, after repeatedly making sure all requested information was indeed there, the ticket finally took. I think it took because the 11th message read "A support ticket for this product has already been submitted" This was back on March 8th, but I have yet to receive a response about my product support ticket. Hopefully soon. Anyway, the attached video may have been the issue that caused the "please enter subject and message" warning. IDK

• Had the exact same issue today, and i can confirm that the cause was the videos i was trying to attach. Had to submit the form without the videos attached (provided links to google drive then).

First time with Fanatec support, CSL LC pedal module started to present random disconnections after 1 year of low use. Not a good impression finding a problem on the support system :-(