Thank You Fanatec - Fast Delivery

I ordered the MCLaren Wheel with a QR2 Wheel Side on Sunday 17th March. I got de Parcel on Friday 22nd March. In my Opinion the Delivery Time of 5 Days including Customs Service ist totally acceptable. Everything ist working fine out of the box.

Comments

• I ordered the CSL DD Ready2Race McLaren Bundle on Sunday 17th March and it has not progressed at all from 'The order is in process'...

• edited March 26

good for you thousands of us been waiting for months, are you trying to piss people off lol

• Maybe you are not aware of certain things, many persons are waiting their order since the 23rd-27th of november, I think your post sounds clearly like a taunt against people who are f by fanatec, or maybe you just a lucky happy retard who got some fanatec c*m on your mouth. " uH yEs FaNaTeC, GiMmE mOrE WiTh My McLaRen WhEeL AarGhAaarGhArgh Umfff uMMf Ummf TaStY mMmMm "

• @Thomas

I've had four orders myself that have gone through with no problem.

Jan 18 QR2

Feb 9 DD Extreme

Mar 4 PBMR & PAPM

Mar 14 QR2

Do you kiss your mother with that mouth?

• oh, another fanatec swallower, how surprising, cheers

• It is normal for a company that sells it's products online, to ship its products.

What is not normal is that the people who receive the products, for publicly thank them.

What do you do, do you thank your electricity supplier, every day, because you hasn't suffered a blackout?

However, if, or when, you need assistance, you will not receive it from this company. Just as, for those who have been waiting for their orders since November, receiving them could be the beginning of a new nightmare, rather than the end.

• If you put my bad jokes appart, the amount of disrepect from Fanatec toward its customers is insane.

Bad communication with little transparency, no answer to mails, no compensation with a 4 month delay... this buying experience is chilling.