CSS SQ Sequential Centering Spring replacement

I need Fanatec Support to put six CSS SQ Sequential Centering Springs in quotations so I can order them. It's been two months now and I have had no luck getting them. Please just make them avaible on the website to purchase. I have three of these shifters and need to have them ready for when they break.

Comments

• Fanatec's email on Apr 4, 2024, at 02:42:

Dear M***,

Thanks for your response. I would like to inform you that my colleague C*** is currently out of the office. As a result, I will be handling your request during this time. Please rest assured that I will do my utmost to ensure that you receive excellent assistance.

Please let me explain the situation. We may only issue spare parts if a defect has actually been confirmed from our side. The method of obtaining the spare part, whether it is free or paid, does not affect this requirement.

Furthermore, the availability of each spare part is limited to only the quantity necessary for resolving the current issue.

Many thanks for your understanding.

My response on April 4, 2024 at 09:50:

C***, I have three of these shifters. They are all broken. I have been waiting for over two months for these springs, and I am getting ready to leave Fanatec and go to another Sim racing hardware manufacture. This is an unacceptable practice. I have spent more than $7000 with Fanatec over the years and you’re telling me I cannot get six of these little springs? I don’t have time to wait for your parts while I am running for a championship. That’s why I like to have the springs on hand. So I’m going to ask one more time for six springs to be put in quotations or I am done with Fanatec. I will post this email on every form and every YouTube video just to let people know what they’re up against when they buy Fanatec products. I am sorry to have to be this way, but I am so frustrated. I refuse to pay for one spring at a time and $10 shipping per spring. I will pay for six springs and $12 shipping which is about what it cost. Thank you for your time.

Thanks,

END

My thoughts because Fanatec dumps on their customers:

It is like pulling teeth to get these replacement springs from Fanatec. I have three of these shifters and everyone one of them has broken at least once some twice and I have replaced the guts in one of them. I asked Fanatec for 6 springs and they will only sell me one at a time. $5 for the spring and $10 for shipping. I refuse to pay $15 for one POS #FANATEC SPRING. I have been at this for 2 months with no help from Fanatec customer service, they wait over one week to respond to emails and it is total BS. I have spent over $7000 with Fanatec since 2009. I consider myself a worthy customer to Fanatec. It may be time to move on another sim racing hardware manufacture. I would however pay $30 for 6 springs and $12 shipping. I am switching over to the Simagic Shifter DS-8X. It's time to move on from Fanatec.

Fanatec should've made this spring available  on their website!!!!!

• Thank you Fanatec for adding the 6 springs to quotations. I've come to the conclusion that Sim racing is not cheap. Ends up being $10.49 for these little springs when it's all said and done.

FYI to anyone interested in buying shifter springs, don't wait until they break to order them.

6 Springs: $34.54

Handling: $9.95

Shipping: $14.33

Tax: $4.10

Total: $62.94