Clubsport V2 not connecting

Hello all, I purchased a clubsport dd with a qr2, a clubsport universal hub v2, pedals, and a shifter. right now the 455 app currently sees everything but the universal hub. I'm very frustrated since I've had a support ticket in for 11 days now and have had no response from Fanatec, i was told there would be a response from their email within 3-5 days. I got some support on reddit and a few people might of thought the first universal hub v2 might of been bad so i bought another one, it arrived today and i have the same issue. I'm in desperate need for help on why the app wont show the wheel when i have it plugged into the wheel base. I cant do any updates on the driver for the wheel when the app isnt showing the wheel. Ive checked the pins and the bushing around it for tightness also the QR2. I'm desperate for help from someone from Fanatec or anyone who can help me through this. Thank you.

Comments

• it could be a firmware related issue that will be fixed in the next fw update.

• I see virtually no one chimed in here to help. This sucks, don’t blame you for being upset. Sounds like your QR needs an update (not physically as there are no electronics in the QR2), but rather the adapter the V2 pins go into.

I would try updating the base to driver 456, WITHOUT the wheel attached. Before you do, delete (uninstall), driver 455 from your PC. Once you’ve installed 456, then connect your wheel and try again.

A lot of people say to steer clear of 456, but I have it running on my CS DD with the CS UHV2 and it works fine.