Order delayed because of QR1 availability date pushed further

I ordered 09.03.2024 my first purchase of Csl dd, v2.5x wheel, and v2 pedals with QR1. At the date I bought it, it showed me the availability date of QR1 is 2. April, which I settled for waiting since there was no other choice. Now when it's 3. April, the availability date is pushed back another 3 weeks to 26. April. I was already waiting for a month with my first purchase and now it's being pushed without any notice again. I wish I knew that it is 26. April before and not informed incorrectly about the date. Isn't there any heroic stuff Fanatec can do for the customers who have been waiting already for 1 whole month to speed things up, since I am waiting for the whole order just for the QR1 availability date?

I would be very appreciative if anyone from sales or customer service could reach out and inform me about the situation.

Comments

• I have the same.

• I'm waiting the formula v2.5x from 24 november, more than 4 months

• The same.

A mail of regrets (full of false promises) for a delay from the 02/04 to the 03/04. And when delaying from 03/04 to the 26/04, nothing ...

"We do, however, regret that we were unable to inform you of this postponement earlier and strive to provide more timely updates in future, should an order be affected by a delivery delay in future."

• I have the same, I have not received communication from them since the day of purchase

• I have the same.

• I placed an order on 3/16/2024 and all it says is The order is in process, I too ordered the V2.5X and QR1. Where did you see the availability dates and the delay information? I have not been able to get any information from Fanatec.

• edited April 4

I'm curious too. Where did you see this information for the date of April 26th ?

I've buyed a full bundle "Gran Turismo DD Pro (8nm)+some add-on" on 29th of March.

I'm really worried like many of you.

• You can see in your orders when you click preview order.

• Thank you but i can't see any date like that in "view"(preview order).

Status is open for all items i ordered.

And the status for order is the famous "Handover to warehouse".

• I also purchased my first ever fanatec bundle on 29th of March. However, I noticed that there are 2 items preordered:

* CSL Elite Steering Wheel WRC (available 11 June)

* QR1 Lite Wheel-Side (when I am writing this, the date is still 5th of April)

I don’t mind to wait that long as long as it will be delivered on the promised date. :)

anyway, where do you see the availability of QR1 is 26th Apr? Or, every user have different availability date?

• I am the same. Ordered mid Feb. My order still says 5th April and had no notification of a further delay. I can only assume that they received stock yesterday and those who haven’t had any changes will be despatched soon? Perhaps not enough stock to fulfil all orders.

• The QR1 now says “Sold out” with no date next to it. Is this Fanatecs way of trying to get everyone to move to QR2??

• My order has changed to ‘handed over to warehouse’ so I assume they did receive stock end of last week and my order can be fulfilled.

• Hi Mark Collacott.

I too thought that this meant that it was in stock, but the truth is that there is no stock on at least one or two items of the orders, either QR1 or QR2 etc... As nothing is indicated on my order and I did not receive an email either telling me if there were stock shortages, I am convinced that all new orders arrive at the last of the list of those which have been waiting for weeks or even months for their equipment. Which is unacceptable because new customers do not have to endure the ordeal of others! YES FANATEC is losing its customers and especially new potential customers like me. My 4-7 day deadline will soon be exceeded, and I will turn to MOZA, which is much more serious with its customers. Of course I would ask for a refund. Why do we have to endure these crazy delays? The company is going badly no doubt, I understand that but what I don't understand is this lack of COMMUNICATION!!! At this rate, they will lose a lot of customers, they have already lost quite a few... FANATEC please make a COMMUNICATION effort! Your customers are not fools!

When a product is not available, you must indicate on your site OUT OF STOCK and not PRE-ORDER or Ships within 4-7 days!!! I have nothing on my order, none of the items are out of stock, what suppose to mean, its' allright or it's a lie??? You know i'm french and in FRANCE we like communication with customers. Sorry but I'm tired of seeing this lack of seriousness.

• I have a further message today saying my order is despatched. UPS not updated yet so probably haven’t collected it yet.

my order was placed middle of FEb so it’s definitely not a case that they deal with new orders first. Probably the complete opposite actually.

• @Gary Eaton

Or could just be that they have enough pre-orders for the next batch arriving end of the month and aren’t taking more orders until they know when more stock is arriving???

• Umut ÖzerUmut Özer Member
    edited April 26

Is there any updates on the people who are waiting for QR1, since its 26. April now? Mine is still same and without any change.